Saturday, April 11, 2009

#1 Ingrediant, To Create A Business Foundation!

Today, is the first day of my new business venture, without a clue of how to profit from it.

I have joined this group with their primary focus on helping people, who have a business, and needs daily fresh prospective clients, or people who may want to start their own business online.

I think this is a great opportunity for someone, who really wants to make money from home, without any expense to start! I will review all the procedures and start sending emails first, to all of my business contacts. This will result in them getting fresh free business leads, with never a Penney to pay. Some will save over $500.00 per month, by not being required to purchase leads from anyone else. They come with names, numbers, address and email. Once they are issued to you, they no longer will be keep in the data base and no one else can review them. This is all without any catches or cost!

I think this will be my number one method of creating my own system for a continuous stream of income, with a solid foundation. This will be my business theme, and here is where I place my step by step procedure, on how I created a stream of income, without little or no cost.

Some methods may cost me a little now, with the others being started first, that will leave me with no cost, not a dime of personal expense. WOW, This will be a complete zero cost start up, without the brick and mortar. I will have a successful online business, without any employees or payroll, that will make a normal business have the headaches.

#1 Stream Of Income = 100 Free Business Leads with No Catches or Cost, They Come with Names, Address, Email and Phone Numbers only Issued To You, Then Removed From Data Base. Go To: http://amisinteractivecommunities.synthasite.com/

This is my first stream of income, to create a continuous solid foundation. This one will be the real foundation, to my monthly, growing, total business. You see, creating a product, that everyone needs will make a profit. I mean, if you are making sandals or hats, you will need customers, and where are you going to get them? I mean, with emails and phone numbers. Wait! Never a cost to you, and they are totally free without any catches.

You will not find a place that supplies you free membership, to receive real people who have requested contact from you, without a cost. These are not other people who signed up to receive free leads, and both them with you send each other emails for products/services. The only one who is really making money with that, is the website owner, who sells all names and information to a third party(They only scammed you and I). All of us just keep spending monthly membership money or a lump sum to join, who is crazy? Until Now!

No, these are real people, who completed a request form, for contact by you today, to purchase your goods and services, or start a "home base business". You can not get any better than this? There are no surprises or gimmicks. Just plain real ethical people, who thought of a way to help us continue or dream online business, without cost to get people, real people who can be our customers and/or join our business, thus generate more profit. This is a goldmine for all of us without the normal scam, in this business. Would you take a look and be the judge on this, my first solid continuous stream of income tool! Look in here and be amazed as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment